MythTV ??? Which tuner?

Dennis Ruzeski dennisr at corp.kanoodle.com
Fri Aug 6 10:42:02 EDT 2004

No-- It's not with myth or the mpeg encoder- It's strictly a tuner problem (Just happens to be on the same card as the mpeg encoder..)

I found something on the ivtv driver site that says if it's a hauppauge card then insmod tveeprom will dump info into dmesg about the tuner.

That plus a better understanding of reading the tuner chips should be enough to get me rolling..

Thanks,
Dennis