RE Beta cds

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Tue Jan 14 20:29:58 EST 2003

Thanks for all the offers guys but the 3rd time was a charm, got the
correct md5sum at last. Got that 1st disk iso from ftp.rutgers.edu , the
2 previous that I had gotten from ftp.cse.buffalo.edu had bad md5sum's,
and for no apparent reason, i.e. download went smoothly, as with the
other disks, etc.