RE Beta cds

Riga, Anthony Anthony.Riga at searbrown.com
Wed Jan 15 12:42:05 EST 2003

I just grabd a p3 450 asus p2b mobo. I had mo issues with the install but I did using the beta. There is no icon for cdrom/dvd and my control panel dosent work. I am goin to try a reinstall. Not really sure about it yet. I will say I dont like the defaults. I like the 8.0 defaults much better but this is beta so I think there will be alot of changes.