[nflug] Sun DS

eric eric at bootz.us
Tue Jun 19 11:37:30 EDT 2007

Thanks, I found a 10.2 OS X server disk I think I'll try that it is RFC
compliant (so I read) for Macs Open Directory but is different than
LDAP.  This server will only be internal on a 255 node network and will
probably have information for about 500 users to start... what do you
think... should I forget it?  I'm going to plug linux server ldap
clients into it, using samba users and linux email users.

buying RH or Sun platform is far too expensive for me... it would
require me to buy a worthy server as well.