[nflug] mplayer plugin ubuntu

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 18 17:50:10 EST 2007

Ok It works after 2days of figuring out where the
files go. I ended up creating in /usr/lib a  win32 dir
and in /usr/lib a codecs dir and copied the plugins
into both directorsy and it worked. Thats strange. I
tried just /usr/lib/win32 and then tried
/usr/lib/codecs then decided to do both and it worked.
Maybe its me but everytime I use ubuntu and install
mplayer mplayer plugin using automatix I get this
problems getting mplayer plugin to work. Whats the
trick?