[nflug] NO-IP and VNC over adelphia

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 1 22:14:13 EST 2006

Happened to bump into bob electronically and he was able to connect - must have
merely been a client or speed issue.  The client software (realvnc vnc viewer)
worked fine with linux vncserver on same subnet but over dial up failed with
time out to my ip address...

hmm more investigation is needed but Bob was able to connect and so we proved
that the ports are not being blocked... Hmm if he uses adelphia cable and I use
adelphia cable our traffic was on one virtual subnet - but my dial up is ATT -
wonder if that is blocking the traffic!

JJN