[nflug] NO-IP and VNC over adelphia

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 1 22:24:29 EST 2006

Think I may have figured it out - only other access I had to internet was via
AT&T dialer client on work laptop- that dialer does NTO allow general internet
access and when you open a browser you get a access denied screen like in an
airport with wireless.

So no internet traffic is allowed over there netowrk - you have to use
secureremote or vpn to your work environement then use proxy et al to get out
to interent ... whew glad that solves that problem...

JJN