[nflug] NFS noac option

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Thu Apr 20 10:08:16 EDT 2006

i would recommend that you turn off noac, is there a reason that you are
using it? seeing that it is not a default option unless you truly need
it i'd turn it off.

there is generally no reason to use anything other then the default nfs
mount options. the defaults are the optimal options.

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Systems Administrator
darinper at cognigencorp.com