[nflug] NFS noac option

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at Dynabrade.com
Thu Apr 20 10:12:50 EDT 2006

Ok, I'm not sure, It's one of those things it may have been an issue 3
years ago, not sure why I have it. I know at one point I switched to
soft mounts, to help unmount the shares in the even of a UPS triggered
shutdown.

Justin Bennett
Network Administrator
Dynabrade, Inc.