Source Based Distro's.

Josh Johnson joshj at linuxmail.org
Fri Sep 23 10:20:54 EDT 2005

In the past I've heard of people having issues with waiting too long
between updates.  But I've gone months
without updating, just because everything was going kosher, and then a new
version of a program would come out and I would upgrade the whole system.
I've never had a problem. But after a long time, a whole system update can
take quite a while, depending on if there are programs like gcc, mozilla,
xfree, or openoffice that need updating.

-JoshJ
http://lotuseaters.no-ip.com