upgrading to gnome 2.12

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 13:50:10 EDT 2005

Thanks  for the help Jesse
 They must not of put the 2.12 stuff in the repositori
yet I dont see them. Ill wait and try. I like the way
Ximian does thier install of the desktop I wish there
was some a way doing it that way. I dont really like
the desktop though but the installer is easy.

--- Jesse Jarzynka <denisesballs at thecybersource.com>

baseurl=http://yum.nrpms.net/fedora-4-i386/production