[nflug] Lost ability to login as different user

Robert F. Stockdale IV javabob at adelphia.net
Sat Nov 19 04:48:29 EST 2005

You know I was wondering, if instead of login in as a different user, if
there might be a way to use one of the other virtual terminals as
another graphical login. Say I've got my workstation screen locked. My
wife or son wants to go on. I'm not home or I don't want to unlock my
screen. If they hit say ctrl + alt +F5 they could get a new instance of
[xdm | kdm | gdm] and login. when I come back to my workstation I hit
ctrl + alt +F7 and unlock the screen which was never logged out of.
Is this possible?
Bob