[nflug] Lost ability to login as different user

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 18:13:08 EST 2005

I am running Debian testing.  I run the gnome desktop.  I was able to lock my
desktop and then when my wife wanted to login she could choose login as
different user.  Now under Xscreensaver 4.23 there is no option for that.  I've
also searched the settings for GDM and Gnome setup adn can't seem to locate
where that should be allowed - not sure if it a Gnome, Xscreensaver or other
option...

Thanks

JJN