[nflug] issues with starting a comptuer

robert_todd at adelphia.net robert_todd at adelphia.net
Fri Dec 16 00:15:08 EST 2005

Yeah, I bought the Sun Ultra 5 that I run my BBS on a while back on eBay.  For a little over $70.00 it was worth it.  I am actually planning on going out to eBay and purchasing another Ultra 5 for use as a play machine.  The one I have now pretty much runs my BBS and runs as my internal DNS and backup web and mail server.