[nflug] OT? Buffalo Perl Mongers Meeting Tomorrow...

Josh Johnson joshj at linuxmail.org
Fri Dec 16 08:56:07 EST 2005

Did the meeting happen? I stopped by after work (around 7:20) and around a bit. But no one knew anything of "Perl" or "Programming". I realized then that its hard to ask randomly if anyone has seen "the Perl Mongers". So I stayed for a beer and kept my ears open for any talk of hashrefs or "really great one-liners".

-Josh