[nflug] cdrecord woes

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 2 12:59:37 EST 2005

I don't know about all of that but ever since Mandrake 10.1, k3b just segfaults
when I try to start it by stuffing a blank disk in the drive.  It will start up
if there is no blank in the drive but when I go to try to burn (dummy or real),
it dies instantly.  Trying to do a stack backtrace on the process just goes
away in an infinate loop.

I'm currently running Mandrake (Mandriva) 10.2 on a Dell Inspiron 8000 with a
MATSHITA CD-RW UJDA360.  Kernel is2.6.11-6mdk.  Anybody have any ideas?

Cheers!

Bob