[nflug] cdrecord woes

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 2 13:33:00 EST 2005

Have you looked at the output of a cmd line 'cdrecord dev=/dev/hd<> speed=<>
-overburn -dummy -tao file.iso'?

I was using K3B but it hated my drives and it locks up my dvd burner when it
doesn't release the drive correctly.  Also it is probably getting an error from
cdrecord it doesn't like.

At the same time I have all these cdrecord issues I can burn DVDs with no
trouble with dvd+rw-tools and have been amassing a wealth of dvds fomr cmd line
(growisofs) and from GUI Graveman.

JJN