Asterisk

Mark Musone mmusone at shatterit.com
Wed May 5 14:16:14 EDT 2004

Well, you can buy an "official" x100p card from digium (www.digium.com)
for $100.00

You can also buy a drop-in replacement from www.digitnetworks.com for
about $16

If you want to go the real cheap route, you can get the OEM card...
One thing to keep in mind is that you'll also need a VOIP phone, or a
FXS card or a FXS adapter..

A VOIP phone, like a grandstream is about $75.
A FXS adapter, like a Sipura SPA-2000 is about $99 but you get TWO phone
lines.
A FXS card like the TDM400 is $125 for a single line..

(I have the Sipura adapter)

The _is_ something new, that digium just came out with. Although I have
not tried it, it looks _very_ promising, that's a FXO module for the
TDM400 card. Digium offers a "Asterisk Dev Kit PCI" for $195, which is a
single TDM400 card with a FXO _and_ a FXS module..allowing one module to
be connected to the POTS line, and the other module to your internal
phone.

Hope this helps,

Mark