tuxracer sound

jb mesimpleton at yahoo.com
Sun May 2 23:23:12 EDT 2004

Oops, tuxracer sound works great but when you update apt-get it insists it is
a broken package and removes it. Humm, the failed dependancy problem is with
libGLso.1
and my Nvidia driver is using XFree86-Mesa-libGL.
I wish I could just install libGL and be done with it but I think it will mess
with the Nvidia driver. I wonder if there is something in the tuxracer.spec I
can adjust to point to libGL for the compile?
Oh well, I wonder if there is a way to trick apt-get into not seeing it as a
broken package?
Any help would be appreciated,
THX
JB