[inbox] Re: c'est rien

Advent Systems adventsystems at verizon.net
Fri Dec 3 14:35:45 EST 2004

Greg,
    For years now (before linux and I was blowing up my windows systems)
:) I do keep my data on a separate HD that I split in two.  1/2 is linux
data the other 1/2 is fat32 (I dual boot with win2k) and this has saved
me from suicide :)  many, many, many .......times.  I know the value of
this,  but since I keep no critical data in my home directory  is there
any advantage to keeping that  directory on a separate  partition?

Thanks,
Bob Randal