How to fax?

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Fri Oct 31 11:58:50 EST 2003

if hylafax is installed on you system the easy part is done. the command
faxsetup will configure you machine to send and recieve faxes using
local modems. if there are no local modems it will be setup in
client/send mode only, this means you have a faxserver setup somewhere
on your network for it to send outgoing faxes to. you set the FAXSERVER
variable to this machine.

hylafax printes faxes out to your default printer so you will need to
have printing setup, if there is no printer a tiff file exists in
/var/spool/hylafax/recvq.

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Systems Administrator