Spellcheck email?

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Sat May 3 09:06:18 EDT 2003

Did you install it as an rpm? If so, "rpm -e package name" will do the
trick (as root), you can get the exact package name by doing a search on
some part of the name as "rpm -qa |grep keyword", that will return all
the packages that have that keyword, remember case. Or you can simply
search through all the rpm's that are loaded on the system by "less
/var/log/rpmpkgs"

--
Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com>