Spellcheck email?

Tom Morgan samothyev at yahoo.com
Sat May 3 08:25:24 EDT 2003

I just installed the RH8 spellchecker.I am running RH9
. When I go to test the spell checker it just closes
mozilla on me. I dont know why it would be specific to
a distro as it appears to be for what version of
Mozilla your running. In the event it is for specific
distros how can I undo what I did? Hopefully someone
can give me an idea or 2. Thanks in advance.

--
Tom

--- Justin Bennett <justin.bennett at dynabrade.com>