Spellcheck email?

Asheville Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Sat May 3 11:09:20 EDT 2003

Thanks!  It's the first piece of office stuff I've noticed that works
better than the M$ version.   It knows how to add a space between two
unintentionally concatenated words where the best M$ can do is throw out
the second word.  And, once I knew what to look for, it was right on the
Mandrake CD!

Joe