New User

A. Paul LeBarron II shipdadip at adelphia.net
Wed Jun 25 23:08:53 EDT 2003

Hello, try to disable the firewall in Redhat.  You can do this by starting a
terminal (it's under system tools or something, look around) and type setup.
At the set up menu go to firewall configuration and disable the firewall.
Also check your proxy settings in whatever web browser you are using.  To
stop that error message you are getting about  "Could not look up internet
address . . ." you will want to add your hostname (it will be something like
112.buf.adelphia.net) to your /etc/hosts file.  Do this while logged in as
root.