Server Power Down

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at dynabrade.com
Tue Jan 21 20:34:36 EST 2003

I disabled the temp limit in the bios this should stop the PC from
shutting down. It was set at 85 degrees C. I don't think theres any way it
hit that. It's running 25-30 on both cpus and 27-33 on system. But maybe
it got a false high or something... We'll see tommarow if it does it
again. I setup a logfile to catch the temps every five minutes we'll see
how high it actually gets.

Justin