just installed mandrake 9.1

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 25 11:58:15 EDT 2003

This was the exact same thing I was going to POint out.  I had to download ALL
my 9.0 cds more than once to get a good md5sum check and one of the three 9.1
cds needed to be downloaded twice on my machine.  I always check the md5sum
now.  You can do it auto (the cool way) or just run md5sum <filename>  and then
compare the output to the md5sum listed on the bottom ofthe download website
for each CD.

Good luck

JJN