just installed mandrake 9.1

umar umar99 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 26 04:26:15 EDT 2003

damn... i downloaded it from school computer and it
took me a whole month to download three CDs because
all the mirrors were always busy. Now I am having
exams and then summer will start. Damn. I thought it
would be the first time I'll install linux only once
and everything will work fine. But the legend
continues. Anyway, I didn't install gnome because I
only use kde. I tried to run programs manually but not
many of them work. So I am guessing its a bad install.
I'll try to downlaod the cd again, and yes, I will
remember to check the md5sum.

Thanks for your help, everyone.
Umar