just installed mandrake 9.1

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Thu Apr 24 20:41:46 EDT 2003

I have seen many many bad cd's, especially from downloads. You need to
do an md5sum on the cd's. If you did an install and got errors during
the install, this is most likely due to corrupt cd's or a hardware
issue, but I would bet on the cd's being the problem. Get the md5sum
list from where you downloaded the cd's and run the md5sum program on
the cd's, you will be glad you did.

--
Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com>