When is Linux meeting this month

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Sat Jun 8 01:12:01 EDT 2002

Well I'm a Dad and I'm up for the meeting on the 16th. My kids are all
grown up so I can afford a couple of hours on Father's Day. I was
planning on doing the install demo. I had an all-in-one motherboard that
needed special drivers/etc for the onboard sound and modem and all are
working good. I believe Bob Meyer is also going to do the demo with me,
although I know he is a Dad as well and I haven't talked to him about
the 16th, what do you say Bob? Let's hear from everyone as well !