When is Linux meeting this month

S. Lawton green_man at bluefrognet.net
Sat Jun 8 10:10:22 EDT 2002

6/7/02 10:34:02 PM, JJ Neff <jjneff at yahoo.com> wrote:

>The 3rd Sunday is the 16th I believe.  However Fathers get so very little
>celebration as it is.  But then again, most of the participants are Fathers and
>what better way to spend quality time than playing with Linux.
>
>Group, speak up and let us know when YOU want the meeting.  The 16th, the 23rd?
> Up to you...
>
>JJN

The  16th works for me.
I'm really looking forward to the pesentation, especially since Peter mentioned "all in
one" Motherboards.  Maybe an upgrade to Mandrake 8.2 will solve most or all of my little
glitches.

Does a newer release of a distro necessarily include a newer version of the kernel ?
My present one is 2.4.8 . What's in Mandrake 8.2 ?

Scott

Registered Linux User 261118