When is Linux meeting this month

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 7 22:34:02 EDT 2002

The 3rd Sunday is the 16th I believe.  However Fathers get so very little
celebration as it is.  But then again, most of the participants are Fathers and
what better way to spend quality time than playing with Linux.

Group, speak up and let us know when YOU want the meeting.  The 16th, the 23rd?
 Up to you...

JJN