meeting topic

S. Lawton green_man at bluefrognet.net
Fri Apr 5 19:05:15 EST 2002

As a linux user for less than 4 months, I'd love to hear about
security as it relates to linux, and systems in general, for that
matter. I found the Computer Forensics thread of a little while ago
intruiging.

I think the idea of posting "Related Links" pertainent to any topic
we cover before the meeting is grand. It would help generate
questions.

"Itinerary" is the word you're searching for [a plan of where to go
and what to do]. Also a good idea ! There is no life before coffee :-)

Scott

Registered Linux User 261118