meeting topic

Bradley J. Bartram bradbartram at wycol.com
Fri Apr 5 23:43:30 EST 2002

I posted a document I've had prepared, with some editing, on my website.  The
document is called security_primer and covers some very general concepts and
situations.  This was actually prepared for a seminar I was supposed to be
doing at the end of this month, which got cancelled...oh well.  Enjoy!

The link is:

http://www.bartramenterprises.com/nflug/

I posted 4 versions, KWord, HTML, RTF, and plain TXT.  Happy reading.

Brad