Nothing important

Samuel Morales Jr. sonofrage at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 26 14:23:50 EDT 2001

I've tried Jabber. It's support for AOL instant
messenger is constantly going down because AOL is
always finding new ways to block it. There are
official versions of both  AOL IM and Yahoo messenger
available for Linux or there are programs such as GAIM
or Everybuddy which support those protocols as well as
ICQ, M$N etc. It is possible to have your own Jabber
server which is interesting so that is the one plus
side.