[nflug] phpLDAPadmin

robert at muzzlethem.com robert at muzzlethem.com
Wed Oct 29 21:44:46 EDT 2008

Well, I was looking for a PC-less LDAP client today and thanks to a coworker
at LocalNet/CoreComm, it looks like we have adopted phpLDAPadmin as our
web-based LDAP administration tool.  It works very well for what it does and
for what we need.  However, it has a problem it seems handling extremely large
LDAP databases (such as our master LDAP database), so we have to search the
LDAP directory via username instead of browsing, but that's fine. :)

...A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing.
---BapStats Module (bsDBASE v6.1 Build 1)