[nflug] phpLDAPadmin

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Thu Oct 30 09:01:03 EDT 2008

Have you setup attribute indexes on your data? Setting up indexes on
the attributes most commonly search on is tantamount to a successful
LDAP deployment, especially if you want your queries returned fast.

If you still looking at web clients take a look at LDAP Account Manager
(LAM), http://lam.sourceforge.net/index.htm. It's a nice tool and a
little more friendly then phpLDAPadmin, I've been using the PRo version
 for a few years now.

Just out of curiosity, how many entries is in your DB?

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Systems Administrator
Email: darinper at cognigencorp.com