[nflug] Hacket and Bankwell comic books

Daniel V cloudlakedreamer at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 16 14:03:35 EST 2008

<shakes head> I went to the link and was shocked, just shocked by the sheer violence of Tux putting the smack-down on MS ;-)  I´d rather teach my child that the keyboard is mighter than the sledgehammer. Besides, a name like that smacks of anarchy and dishonesty ??? Comments ?

GNU/Linux has provided me with many opportunities through application of hard work and study. It provided me with career choices that I never would have had, had I been just content to only use MS products.

have fun,
Daniel