[nflug] Hacket and Bankwell comic books

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Wed Nov 5 12:17:00 EST 2008

Hacket and Bankwell is a new series of comic book like manuals which
teaches users how to get started using Linux bases operating systems.
I've received a few copies of issue #1 from the published and they'd
like to get them in the hands of someone working in a primary or
secondary educational environment and who can put them in the hands of
students and give them feedback. If you'd be interested in helping them
out please let me know and I'll get you the comics. I only have 6 copies
so I'll only be able to service a few request.

Check them out online at http://www.hackettandbankwell.com.

Thanks!
--
Darin Perusich