[nflug] Hacket and Bankwell comic books

Tyler Poland tyler.poland at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 08:15:51 EST 2008

Well said.  While reading it I was thinking to myself that I didn't think I
really wanted my child reading this and that it had no business being in a
school.  I was also thinking that a child interested in reading these comics
would probably already be exposed to Linux.  After reading the first issue I
didn't find it all that educational either.

Tyler