[nflug] I am windows inept

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Thu Jul 3 08:08:32 EDT 2008

All of your machines should be added to the domain, it's the reason for
centralizing users, groups, etc. Adding machines to the domain should be
part of the installation/setup process and is easily scripted if you're
doing auto-installs.

Is user 'eric' a domain user? When you login on the workstation are you
authenticating to the domain? Is there a local user on this workstation
called 'eric'?