[nflug] I am windows inept

eric eric at bootz.us
Wed Jul 2 23:43:48 EDT 2008

ok yes.

Lets say I log into my domain called "ubuntu" with user "eric", I'm not
necessarily a roaming user however the machine is logged into the domain
with it said machine name "winxp" for example.
Gathering what you said I should always create roaming users... but what
about adding a machine to the domain when would that be necessary... or
is it impossible to have roaming users on a machine that was not added
to a domain?

thank you please keep going  :)