[nflug] virtual box and XP - hmmm

Daniel V cloudlakedreamer at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 23:55:46 EDT 2007

--- eric <eric at bootz.us> wrote:

This morning I kept getting this error when I was
trying to start my XP on VirtualBox, I wasn't sure if
it was XP or the VirtualBox program so I tried to
start my Centos on VirtualBox and it worked... So I
remebered
last night disconnecting my scanner which is USB and
available for the XP VirtualBox... long story short I
turned off USB setting for the XP  Box and regenerated
a new Mac Address... I should have tried one at a time
to trouble shoot properly, but I did both at the same
time ...now I don't know which of these worked??  Does
anyone have an idea of which might have worked? The
windows event logs were useless and as I understand
the below VirtualBox log is just stating that Windows
                                          ^^^^^^^
wouldn't start? ...

Isn't that a feature ? ;-)