[nflug] virtual box and XP

eric eric at bootz.us
Tue Sep 18 08:23:38 EDT 2007

This morning I kept getting this error when I was trying to start my XP
on VirtualBox, I wasn't sure if it was XP or the VirtualBox program so I
tried to start my Centos on VirtualBox and it worked... So I remebered
last night disconnecting my scanner which is USB and available for the
XP VirtualBox... long story short I turned off USB setting for the XP
Box and regenerated a new Mac Address... I should have tried one at a
time to trouble shoot properly, but I did both at the same time ...now I
don't know which of these worked??  Does anyone have an idea of which
might have worked? The windows event logs were useless and as I
understand the below VirtualBox log is just stating that Windows
wouldn't start?

Thanks,
Eric

Failed to start VM execution (VERR_TIMEOUT).

Result Code:
0x80004005
Component:
Console
Interface:
IConsole {1dea5c4b-0753-4193-b909-22330f64ec45}