[nflug] Router Recommendations

John Nichel john at kegworks.com
Wed Nov 28 14:09:55 EST 2007

Jesse Jarzynka wrote:
> Well if he has T1s coming in he needs a CSU/DSU to terminate it which is
> what the WIC-1DSU-T1-V2 is for. The 1841 had 2 10/100 ports build in and 2
> HWIC slots, so for small T1 applications it's a nice fit.

Data from the T is already taken care of via an AdTran Total Access 608
(which I don't have admin access to).  Right now, that feed is going
into our little SOHO router.  I need the dual wan's because we're going
to be adding a cable backup to our T-1 access.

--
John C. Nichel IV
System Administrator (ÜberGeek)
john at kegworks.com