[nflug] A/B box, anyone?

Louis Spironello lspironello at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 27 09:28:40 EDT 2007

Geezer.  Hmmm.  I'm starting to feel very old when I remember the meaning of
that word!

I originally had some difficulty with synergy in that it, or something lost
detection of my mouse, keyboard and video.   I just didn't have time to
fiddle with the stuff but despite the fact
that there was that glich there seemed to be much promise.

I never heard of the quicksynergy before.  I thank you for mentioning that.
I'm going to check
it out.

Let us know how things turn out.

Thank you.