[nflug] fun with ssh

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Fri Jul 27 09:26:49 EDT 2007

In order to get mailto: working in Firefox you need to set the
network.protocol-handler.app.ftp, network.protocol-handler.app.http, and
network.protocol-handler.app.https preferences for Tbird.

This is my custom user.js files for both Firefox and Tbird..

<login1:~> cat /misc/apps/SunOS/thunderbird/defaults/pref/user.js
pref("network.protocol-handler.app.ftp", "/misc/apps/bin/firefox");
pref("network.protocol-handler.app.http", "/misc/apps/bin/firefox");
pref("network.protocol-handler.app.https", "/misc/apps/bin/firefox");

<login1:~> cat /misc/apps/SunOS/firefox/defaults/pref/user.js
pref("network.protocol-handler.app.mailto","/misc/apps/bin/thunderbird");