[nflug] Flat Panel LCD Monitors

David Mangani buckettruckdave at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 18:57:32 EST 2007

Oh, one last thing. I noticed that from my desktop. If I go to screen
resolution I see my 1680x1050 resolution but the drop down box for
refresh rate is locked at 60. No other refresh seems possible at this
resolution. Not sure why but the screen has absolutely no flicker even
at 60 hz.... Is that an lcd thing? That would be awful with a crt.

Dave

--
Debian Linux/FC6/Sometimes Ubuntu.