[nflug] edubuntu

eric eric at bootz.us
Fri Dec 15 08:20:11 EST 2006

Hi just installed edubuntu 10, nice install, and am just trying to
integrate them into my network.
What I would like to do:
1. is have the computers on all the time turning off and on at certain
times of the week.
2. if the computer gets turned off completely (power failure) anyone can
turn the computer on and it will go directly to the desktop a sort of
password less logon.
3. if all of the above works out then I also want samba shares that
students log into to timeout after an hour if there is no usage.
If anyone can point me in the right directin that would be very cool,
thanks, eric