[nflug] firefox update

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Tue Apr 18 13:25:52 EDT 2006

Related issue:
Can someone tell me how to properly install Firefox and Thunderbird in
root land (I currently have them installed in my personal user
directory) and then how to do the updates for plugins, etc.  I'm on
Mandrake 9.1 and install from tarballs.  Haven't had much luck with
rpm's, my distro is too old.

TIA

Joe